There are a lot of ideas for green manicure: you can include it in a thematic summer floral or fruit composition, and choose coniferous or olive green for a restrained or refined evening nail design. Today, green nail art is one of the most popular.
Green color is very multifaceted. Thanks to the richest palette of shades, it can be included in all kinds of compositions and images:
- the color of young greenery: an excellent option for creating vivid compositions; easily combined with all summer shades;
- tatrez: mustard-green, just like the first, contains a yellowish tartar; but there is much more yellow in it; often called the color of a green apple;
- Asparagus: moderately green, contains an admixture of gray-yellow;
- pale lime: very delicate pastel yellow-green;
- saturated green: a similar color has summer greenery, fully gained its strength;
- green: blue-green, in the design it is often called the color of copper greens;
- deep emerald: ideally combined with orange or red flowers; more suitable for fair-skinned women with dark-blond or dark curls; It is considered the color of the royal family of Great Britain;
- classic green, a mixture of yellow and blue;
- more strict olive, the color of green tea; the colors of the red sea and sea green: calm, deep and rich;
- viridian: luxurious and stylish, the shade is so unusual that it is most often used without any additional colors; Apart from the deep green, it includes a bluish-blue subtle;
- malachite, shade of brass; marble green, jade with bluish pods can serve as an excellent background for light and soft shades, give the image austerity and restraint;
- color khaki, moss, needles, bottle glass: moderately green with a hint of yellow-gray, perfectly combined with beige, terracotta, coffee, sand and brown hues.
Advice! This year, stylists advise to combine green with classic white, yellow, rich blue and deep blue.
Basic techniques of nail art
To paint nails just in green is not too interesting. Much more original they look when using different types of techniques or their combination:
- jacket: the part of the nail that is grown out is made in contrasting colors; in the classical version (French), the base is left transparent, and the tip of the nail is covered with white using a stencil, today the jacket has changed, it can have any color combinations, be made in the form of drawings, include sequins or mica, pieces of silk, rhinestones, bouillon, etc. .
- Hollywood manicure using foil or heat-resistant films;
- art painting: drawing drawings and even whole pictures with special paints;
- aquarium design: the effect of a pattern, sequins or other inclusions inside the nail itself, is used only on acrylic acrylic nails;
- photographic design: printing on nails with the help of special printers;
- volumetric art: "modeling" on the nails of all kinds of figures: plants, flowers, insects, birds or animals or all sorts of abstract patterns; is performed manually;
- green manicure gel-varnish: application of a special composition followed by fixing with ultraviolet (shellac).
Advice! It is believed that girls who prefer this color are more dynamic. If you also want to add yourself energy, feel free to use any nuances of this color in the nail art and wardrobe.
Summer green manicure
Manicure in juicy green tones is very relevant in the spring-summer period, when after a cold and snowy whiteness the soul simply asks for bright and non-standard solutions. For this design, juicy yellowish-green hues are widely used: chartreuse, the colors of young greens, mint, lime, salad, etc. This design is especially successful in combination with a golden tan.
To create bright compositions, you can use the following ideas:
- combine green varnish with topical in this season yellow (not lemon-yellow, and more calm shades of primrose, spicy mustard or brown-orange flowers), saturated with blue and blue;
- use white-green painting in the form of gentle curls or abstract patterns, such simple drawings can be done by yourself; when adding the actual white colors it can be used in combination with a light light, almost white, green or yellow outfit;
- sources for inspiration and creation of extravagant mixes on nails can be all summer fruits and berries of trendy shades: boldly combine green with shades of lemon, watermelon, kiwi, raspberry or cherry;
- use all sorts of floral arrangements and combinations of green with a delicate pink (this season it is more dusted), pink-lilac, slightly softened haze intensely blue and weightless blue.
In the warm season, long nails look less solemn, so for the summer your own image can be mitigated by slightly shortening them. Especially since the vamp style has long been out of trend. A green manicure on short nails will look more gentle and feminine.
Advice! Bright neon shades have long been irrelevant. Replace them with juicy greens in combination with other summer tones.
Gradient green with their own hands
Smooth transitions of colors, called a gradient, it is quite possible to use and in manicure with a green varnish. A similar effect can be achieved with the help of two techniques:
- use different shades on each of the nails;
- neat mixing of varnishes on one nail with the help of a tight sponge triangular shape, with patience and a little experience, a manicure (ombre) can be done at home.
The last kind of nail art requires a certain patience. To facilitate mixing of the colors, the sponge is slightly moistened in water. Further on it draw dark and light lines of the chosen colors. They should only overlap one another.
For evening manicure-gradient, you can use compositions with glitter (varnish with the addition of sequins).
To mix the shades, you should slap a little on the plastic film, and then distribute them on the nail. With a certain skill at one time you can paint 2-3 nails.
Advice! An interesting green shade can be achieved with a gradient transition from green to blue-black or blue to yellow.
In nature, there is an amazingly beautiful semiprecious green stone of chrysoberyl with a narrow flickering light stripe in the center, called the cat's eye. In the design, after the appearance of magnetic compositions with the content of metal particles, it became possible to simulate the effect of this mineral on the nails.
After the presentation of a small magnet to the dried lacquer, intricate patterns are formed in the form of divergent rays, longitudinal, transverse or diagonal bands or waves. The shape of this pattern depends on the shape of the magnet. The figure is not clear, but iridescent and has a volume effect. As a result, the nails get the look of real gemstones.
When creating a green cat's-eye manicure, it is just such a composition with the same name. Since on bright varnishes the effect will be hardly noticeable, saturated colors are used for this kind of art: deep green, emerald, viridian, malachite, etc. Combine these compositions with matt ones or combine them with patterns on other fingers.
Advice! A big mistake will be storing the "Cat's Eye" varnish together with the magnet. The composition will simply degauss and cease to "work".
In the nail art, a matt manicure has been used for many years already. Once to create this effect, girls had to withstand the marigolds under the steam. Today, the industry provides a huge range of special matting coatings. They can be used alone or in combination with glossy shades of different shades, patterns and patterns.
Very relevant looks a matt green manicure using trendy colors: a shade of marsh leaves Kale, green-yellow Greenery, green, mustard Spice Mustard.
Advice! Since the matte coating can emphasize even imperceptible in the usual form of defects, the nails in front of the manicure should be carefully prepared - to polish and remove all irregularities.
French green manicure (French)
The idea of this kind of exquisite nail design was realized in 1976 in Hollywood. But it was after his demonstration on the catwalks of Paris, he firmly entered our life and became everyday. When applied, special stencils, foil or brushes are used.
A green jacket can be used in different versions:
- slightly modifying the classical, while the nails are also covered with a colorless varnish, and the standard white on the tips is replaced by any shade of green; on each finger you can use not only a varnish of the same color, but also combinations of its shades;
- the area of the hole can be painted not exactly along the line of a smile (the arc at the base of the nail), but also occupy a larger space;
- with a concave or convex smile;
- lunar inverted french: painting with a darker color of the area near the hole;
- french-mileneum: part of the grown marigolds are covered with green varnish with gloss;
- technique ombre: the creation of gradient transitions, the boundaries of which pass in the area of the socket at the base of the nail;
- fan-french: with the use of decoration on the line of a smile of any kind of decor: rhinestone, mica, dried flower, etc .;
- non-standard french: contrast lacquer is applied not by the bend of the hole, but by a V-shaped, diagonal, beveled or free-form line.
Advice! To get clear lines on the borders of the smile line, be sure to cover the nails with a base base. Otherwise they will turn out uneven and bumpy.
Master Class. Color green jacket with foil
One of the varieties of the jacket is the use of the finest foil parts in the decor. Let's consider this process step by step:
- For better fixing the decor, the nails are first covered with a base;
on the contour of the cuticle the adhesive composition is evenly distributed;
- The foil is gently pressed to the selected place, left in this position for a few seconds, and then removed; In place, treated with glue, there is a brilliant coating;
- the rest of the nail is covered with a monophonic green or draw on the nail patterns, combining different shades.
You can play on contrasts and alternately cover the rest of the nail with lacquers of darker and lighter shades of the same color. Try also to combine contrasting colors, for example, light green and soft pink.
Advice! With the help of different types of manicure you can not only decorate, but also change the shape of your nails. So, vertical patterns visually lengthen, and the jacket, on the contrary, shortens them.
Lacy manicure combines all the qualities of a real woman: peace, tenderness, romanticism, refinement. To create a light and gentle nail art, you can use a combination of green and pure white. A green lacquer can be applied to a white or colored base or, on the contrary, a thin lace is formed from snow-white lines against a background of a colored background.
The simplest openwork patterns can be used as a daily nail art:
- thin mesh;
- diagonal or curved tape;
- uncomplicated plant patterns;
- combinations of abstract curved figures, etc.
More sophisticated designs in the form of the finest lace for solemn occasions (weddings, formal events, visits to restaurants, etc.) are performed in the salons by experienced craftsmen.
Artistic green manicure
Today, stylists create on the nails not only openwork patterns, but whole pictures of fabulous floral, abstract or geometric figures. At home, you can use more simple compositions: a combination of peas, strips of different thicknesses, curls, drops, cages or simple floral ornaments. It's enough just a little perseverance and a bit of training. If desired, you can use stencils or purchase a special marker.
Advice!To make pictures on the nails look harmonious, it is important to use the rule of the golden section, in which the image is divided into 3 parts, and the largest parts are located at the intersection of these lines. A vivid example of this is the well-known French jacket.